numenmail.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seni Khat -Services

I am proud with MUSLIMAH -SOLD
Uhibbu Hijab
(I love to veil) -SOLD



we provide art service calligraphy writing for :


- (you / lover / wife / friend / baby) names written on the photos

-design calligraphy writing to be printed to tshirt ,gift ,birthday card, etc.

as low as

RM 3.50 (Malaysia) Maybank account others type of method will to be consider

US 2 (International) Paypal


kami menyediakan perkhidmatan seni tulisan khat untuk :


-menulis nama (anda / kekasih/isteri/ kawan /baby) pada gambar mereka

- mereka tulisan khat untuk dicetak pada tshirt ,cenderahati ,kad hari jadi, etc.

perkhidmatan adalah mulai serendah RM 3.50 mengikut permintaan.

Do Contact Us ;

faiz@hanz.zzn.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

mie said...

nice..(",)

Unknown said...

HIIIIIIII
HOW ARE YOU DEAR
I HOPE YOU HAVE YOU GOOD TIME.
TODAY I AM ADDING YOU IN MY BLOG ROLL ,
I HOPE YOU ALSO ADD ME .
I M ADDED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER.
BYE,
TAKE CARE,